ISC, Inc. has been providing services within the Information Technology sector since 1993 and has been fully functional within the ERP market from the last 23 years.
With a large team of skilled professionals, a proven track record of satisfied global customers from multiple industry domains and expertise in multiple technology areas and business domains ISC is an ideal partner to any organization that wishes to utilize business and functional expertise at onshore complemented by offshore capabilities to bring down cost for any IT and business process solutions.
Over 23 years of Oracle Apps implementation experience including 50+ Implementation projects including 20+ R12 Implementations of Oracle E-Business Suite. We are the first Oracle partner to implement Oracle R12 worldwide and also completed 10+ R12 upgrade projects. We are amongst the largest SIs in Pakistan with a worldwide presence.
ISC’s implementation methodology focuses on all key aspects of an organization’s IT landscape. Based on the overall size, diversity and geographical operations of the organization, the implementation may start with global process definition and design and then focus on the pilot implementation. Based on Oracle best practices as well as our rich experience in previous engagements, the implementation process configures the enterprise processes of the organization, thus assisting the organization in designing the rollout strategy for subsequent sites.
- Pre-Implementation Assessment
- Global Design and Implementation
- Re-Implementations, Consolidations
- Global Roll-outs
Implementation Accelerators for optimum implementation results:
- Rapid implementation methodology including R12 Walkthrough at beginning of the project
Applicable for Projects which seek an implementation on a fast-scale mode.
- Pre-Built bolt on Solution
For industry-specific solution, with a focus on customer business process, this assists to speed up the implementation cycle with minimum customizations required
- Project Preparation documents and tools repository
A document and tools repository is useful for the ongoing, as well as subsequent engagements similar in scope and complexity
- Testing Repository
Repository for standardized test scenarios with proven testing methodology
- Training Repository
Repository for standardized Training documents
- Variation in Implementation approach
Multiple approach for implementation engagements, including Phased Approach (Rollouts) and Big-Bang (Parallel approach)
- Pre-built data conversion tool kit
Applying best business practices using R12
Over 23 years of Oracle Apps implementation experience including 50+ Implementation projects including 20+ R12 Implementations of Oracle E-Business Suite.
- Deep domain and functional and technical product knowledge by Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) across Oracle EBS modules including Financials, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, CRM, Hyperion Financial Management, Business Intelligence and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Multi-skilled consultants who understand the depth of processes cutting across products and technologies
- Team of consultants certified across Oracle products and implementation processes leverage Business and application knowledge depth in providing unique and differentiated solutions to address client challenges
- Integrated Risk review approach for the entire global project implementation process as opposed to separating “Offshore Risks” Vs. “Onsite risks“. Risk findings and suggestions reviewed regularly and shared with the implementation team
- Deep Oracle product and technology focus for current and new offerings by virtue of involvement in beta projects conducted by Oracle Corporation as part of alliance process
- Pre-built Industry solutions focused around key industry verticals/sectors facilitates accelerated implementation and design that is enduring in nature
- End to end Oracle service capabilities delivered by an integrated team across the entire Oracle solution footprint for a business enterprise covering Implementation, Upgrade and Support services.
- “One ISC Culture delivering solutions together with a distributed team across geographies (onsite, offshore), Domain and Technologies
- Continued innovation focus resulting in design and deployment of contemporary Tools and Accelerators to provide consistent, efficient and enduring value for Oracle solutions
- Access to ISC Center of Excellence for design reviews and recommendations