- Business transformation
- Restructuring and turnaround
- Growth strategy
- Database Administration
- Data Modeling
- Digital Electronic Servicing. NRI School of Electronics, Washington, D.C.
- B.S. in Electronics Engineering Technology and Computer Science. Southeastern Oklahoma State University, Durant, Oklahoma.
With over 20 years of experience doing full life cycle application development, operating system code development, DB2 database administration, and future and existing product design and functional verification. An energetic, hardworking, and self-starting professional with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Featured on WHO’S WHO in 1998, 1997 & 2000 for the title of “Best Entrepreneur”.
Additional areas of expertise include owning and managing various types of businesses. A few businesses to list are software company (ISC, Inc.), retail stores, Dry Cleaning businesses, real estate investments, wood factory, pre-owned vehicle dealership.
areas of expertise
- IBM System 370: MVS/ESA: TSO, PNVALET, JCL, CICS, VSAM, DB2, SQL, QMF, RMDS, RACF.
- VM/ESA: CP/CMS, X-EDIT, REXX, PROFS, SAA, SQL/DS, QMF, RXSQL, ISPF/PDF, RACF, RMDS, BookMaster, ProcessMaster, MSAF, GDDM, VMSERVE, AEFORM.
- RISC 6000: AIX: Wincenter, Korn Shell Script, C.
- IBM AS/400: Performance Measurement Analysis
- IBM System 36: SSP: OCL, DFU, SDA, DW/36,DEBUG, TRACE,
- IBM Compatibles: C, dBASE III+, LOTUS 123, WORDPERFECT, DW/4, CLIPPER, MS/WINDOWS, Visual Basic, JAVA.
request a call back
If you’d like a free consultation, please start by completing the form: